Since 1972, BJC EAP has provided employee assistance services to savvy companies who understand that employee success equals company success.
At BJC EAP, we are uniquely focused on both the employer and the employee. As a non-profit organization, our “bottom line” isn’t corporate margins and revenue goals, it’s helping your people overcome the challenges that life can bring and get back to the business of living.
As part of BJC HealthCare, an internationally renowned health system, BJC EAP has the clinical, educational and wellness resources of a national program -- while providing personalized, local service to employees in the greater St. Louis, southeast Missouri and southern Illinois regions.
No matter what the issue or personal challenge -- emotional problems, relationship and family issues, legal and financial concerns -- the BJC EAP team of professionals can help your employees become happy, productive and healthy.
BJC EAP Mission
To provide exceptional care and improve the wellbeing of the people and organizations we serve through education and counseling.
- to listen nonjudgmentally with open hearts and minds to our clients’ lived experiences
- to cultivate an authentic space that gives clients permission to embrace and honor all facets of their identities
- to provide high quality, individualized care and attention to our clients
- to work alongside our clients to reduce possible harmful outcomes associated with their unique situations
- to collaborate as an EAP team by sharing our professional experiences and skillsets to support our clients’ healing processes
Balance works better.