Veeda L. Rinkel, MA, LPC, LCPC, NCC, CCTP
- Master of Arts in Human Development Counseling, Saint Louis University
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Missouri and Illinois
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in Illinois
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
Veeda has worked in a variety of settings such as community mental health, residential treatment, a university campus, substance use recovery programs, and private practice. Veeda enjoys helping others discover their own strengths and abilities, and is experienced in providing solution focused therapy to help clients develop achievable goals to improve their quality of life.
"When not at work, I enjoy family activities such as hiking, movie nights, and celebrating the holidays together. I have also been an advocate for the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) for almost 15 years, to help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes."