Rachel Cherrick, MSW, LCSW
- Master of Social Work, George Warren Brown School of Social Work at Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Barnard College of Columbia University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Advanced Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and mindfulness
Rachel views the therapeutic journey to healing and growth as both empowering and transformational. Using a strength-based lens, Rachel and her clients work to find opportunities for new ways of thinking and behaving in order to improve the quality of their lives.